Pixie Dust Planning on Etsy.Com

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shoveling My Way Out

Good Morning Dearest Friends. It seems I may have dropped off the face of the planet for a little while there. Somewhere between my third knee surgery (this one was emergent, done right before Christmas), the holidays, my fifth wedding anniversary, my birthday, and my still ongoing struggle to recover from the aforementioned knee surgery....oh and why don't we just go ahead and throw in hubby losing his job, I realized that I didn't have the motivation to write anymore. For any of you out there who may be writers, I could hear your collective gasp at my shameful admission. Be that as it may, all of the proverbial feces the monkey's have been slinging at us lately finally made me give up and just hide under the bed. Sure, feces was still flying around but at least I wasn't standing in the middle of it!

The feces throwing has seemed to have ceased for the moment so I am crawling out from my shelter to say, I am going to hog tying those monkey's up and shipping them far, far away! It is time this mom got her crazed life with two boys back. Don't get me wrong, our life is still covered in shit up to our eyeballs but it is time I start shoveling our way out of it.

So here is the first shovel in. It's not much, but it's a start.

Clearly our brood has been off to a bad start in the New Year. How are my fellow mom's surviving out there? I would love to hear how you and your kids are starting off 2012.

Til the next time my friends. Oh, and you might want to duck when I swing that shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment