Pixie Dust Planning on Etsy.Com

Friday, February 24, 2012

Examiner site has gone live!

My Examiner.com site has officially gone live!!!! Please check it out and pass it along to any of your friends that are parents or thinking about becoming parents. This is a huge opportunity for me and the more subscribers I have, the better chance I have of getting seen by a publisher! 


As a writer, it is always so exciting when an opportunity comes along to write even more! I am hoping I am able to reach a new and larger audience by adding another notch in my belt. I hope you will all follow me in my new adventure in online writing.


For my fellow writer followers, if you would like to apply to also become a writer at Examiner.com, please mention my name in your application. It will help both of us out! 


Be on the lookout for new articles every week! 

http://www.examiner.com/new-moms-in-san-jose/shannon-harrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment